What is Blogging? A Definition.

What is Blogging?
By Thomas Murrell MBA CSP, International Business Speaker

One of my goals in life is to share my knowledge with young people.

I get that fix as a senior lecturer and course co-ordinator of Public Relations at the School of Marketing and Management at the College of Business at the University of Notre Dame.

I'm just marking more than 110 assignments on the PR trend that is blogging. I'm half-way through marking each 3,000 word essay.

I've read many definitions of blogging but very few within a PR context.

So I want to define blogging as it relates to Public Relations.

This is the definition I've come up with:

Blogging: A two-way communication process allowing interaction between an individual or organisation and its target audiences in a more open, honest, authentic and interesting way.

Please post your comments or visit my website for more PR and marketing resources.