An interview conducted with Andrew Ng, Secretary General of the
Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil.
This interview was conducted as part of a study into the possible
introduction of genetically modified crops into the Australian grains
Key questions discussed include:
1. How does the Palm Oil industry operate?
2. What is it doing about supply chain integrity?
3. How is it addressing questions to do with traceability of product
in the supply chain?
4. How does it engage with stakeholders?
5. What can the Australian grains industry learn from the Palm Oil