Smart Communications in Today's Chaotic Business Environment - Crisis and Issues Management - Kuala Lumpur August 17th & 18th 2009


Comments from delegates:

"Tom has taught me a lot over the past two days. His presentation skill is definitely one of the best I've witnessed and experienced in my career. His delivery is engaging, entertaining and yet educational.

His knowledge on crisis management imparted to me will definitely help me to revisit the Crisis Management Policy and Procedures that I developed before I came to this course. It will tremendously help me in my role as a Corporate Communication Executive. I will definitely recommend Tom to any company who are serious about developing and enhancing their brand and reputation."

Dina Mohd. Nor, Manager Corporate Communications, Securities Industry Development Corporation (SIDC) - leading capital markets education, training and information resource provider in ASEAN.

"The program was extremely good and very useful for people like me who are handling media on a day to day basis. The most important thing is that I learnt that the ‘magic’ of communicating well with media during crisis or in normal circumstances. Thanks to Thomas Murrell."

Abdul Halem Mat Som, General Manager, Corporate Communications & Public Affairs Division, SYABAS - Syarikat Bekalan Air Selangor

"The workshop is very practical, one-by-one step, key elements for crisis management. I plan to develop a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) on crisis management for my company. Thank you."

Zurinawati Zainal Abidin, Head, Corporate Communications & External Relations, Biotropics Malaysia Berhad

"I learned the tips on handling communication crisis especially the “Do’s” and “Don’ts” which I realized prior to this workshop."

Scarlett Ang, Marketing & Communication Manager, Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific Pte Ltd

"Role playing during the course scares me but it is definitely one of the most practical ways to practice what we have learnt during the course. This course will definitely help me in drafting my company’s Crisis Communication Policy, paying more attention to specific points highlighted in the course and avoid those pitfalls and mistakes commonly made by practioners. A good and practical course. A big thank you."

Thean Kim Sim, Putrajaya Perdana Berhad

"A very practical and useful course for new as well as practicing corporate communications professionals. Tom’s tips and guides are very relevant and critical in today’s volatile business climate."

Michelle Leong, Bank Negara Malaysia

"This is a good course that teaches me how to deal with media in times of good and bad. The practical and role plays are really attractive and interesting that will be remembered. This ‘near real experience’ will certainly help in dealing with a real situation later in the future."

Rosli Mohd Yoosuf, Head Corporate Communications, Mimos Berhad

"Informative, brilliantly presented and covered the subject matter to better equip myself facing crisis in my line of work."

Afaf A. Mubarak, Manager PR & Media, Menara KL Sdn Bhd

"The TV/radio interview session is a mind opener for me, will definitely use this to train other team members. The “Do’s” and “Don’ts” when dealing with the media is also very encouraging and interesting topic. Definitely very practical. Tom has given also his practical experience in many other aspects not covered in the programme. Worth the investment."

Izam Shah Ariff, Manager Corporate Communication & Customer Services Management, Labuan Offshore Financial Services Authority (LOFSA) regulatory body to develop Labuan as International Offshore Financial Centre.

"An insightful course with many crisis management tips and knowledge on how to tackle media to have a win-win situation."

Harry Jalil, Media Relations Executive, Dewan Filharmonik Petronas

"Very knowledgeable course. Learned the best style to overcome Crisis Management. Will take the knowledge and practice it in the company i.e. Menara KL. The R.O.I. of the programme will be very high for me and the company."

Nasharuddin Mohd Nor, General Manager, Menara KL Sdn Bhd

Labels: , , , , ,