How to Write a Press Release - Praise for our latest training course


Writing and Pitching Winning Media Releases course held in Bunbury for Jobs South West on December 6th 2010. Pictured with delegates. Feedback from delegates.

"I liked the information" Jules Pick, Web/Graphic Designer and elearning developer

"I liked the energy and knowledge". Gemma Backshall, Office Manager

"I liked the manner in which he explained - very clear and thorough" Colleen Cass, Project Officer

"Very interesting and interactive. I feel as though I am well on my way to writing great media releases." Lauren Higgins, Executive Assistant

"Entertaining, well structured, useful, well paced, energising, great refresher for me. I really enjoyed it thank you!" Mary Cameron, Training Manager

"Great, engaging, like the use of practical real life examples, nice presentation manner" Robyn Barratt, Training Manager

"Relaxed friendly" Sharon Herd, Receptionist

Labels: , ,