Topic: Presentation and Public Speaking Skills Masterclass
Date: 12 – 13 January 2012
Venue: Le Meridien Bangkok, Thailand
Pictured with delegates.
Feedback from Participants written on Evaluation forms:
What aspects of the course were particularly effective and useful? Kindly explain.
1) The Model, because it tells me what should be included in speech and what should be said first or last.
2) The feedback provided directly. Very constructive critique and clarity in the way it was done.
3) Very practical in our routine work. Build confidence.
4) Structure and methodology of training. Thomas expertise on every aspect of the course.
Feedback / Comments for Workshop Leader:-
1) Thomas deliver his lecture clearly and precise.
2) Exceeded expectations.
4) Great job, thanks! I learnt a lot.
Overcome your fear of public speaking! Contact Thomas now for a one on one coaching session or a seminar.
Labels: fear of public speaking, public speaking, public speaking training, public speaking training Bangkok, Public Speaking Training Tips