LinkedIn for Legal Assistants - LinkedIn Tips For Legal Professionals Course Thursday 14th November 2013

I really loved my new lunchtime learning 2-hour seminar "LinkedIn For Legal Assistants" in the Perth CBD recently (Pictured with delegates). 

We enjoyed a robust discussion about why lawyers hate LinkedIn, brainstormed at least 35 skills that could be included in a typical legal assistants profile and set some achievable LinkedIn goals for each participant.

Here's some feedback from delegates:

"Thanks Tom for a very insightful and inspiring couple of hours!"

"Friendly, professional and easy to understand"

"It inspired me to re-instate my LinkedIn page!"

"Overall presentation was excellent and interesting"

"Very interesting"

"Engaging and helpful"

"I liked his knowledge of the subject content and delivering it with energy and humor"

"I liked the overall content and his enthusiasm"

Need help with LinkedIn? Consider an internal workshop for your team. More detail here.

Labels: , , , ,